Mjallby will meet Monday evening at 8:05 p.m. hours on Helsingborg in the 20th round of the first division football in Sweden. Meet two teams that have failed to win the last two rounds.
– Was defeated in the previous round with 1: 2 away to Gefle and reached the second consecutive defeat.
– All the other defeat came away 2-3 with Norrkoping.
– At the moment ranks Mjallby new eight points away from relegation zone.
– Has a positive balance at home with five wins, two draws and as many defeats, goal difference 8:11 p.m.
– In the Mjallby matches played in the championship marks averaged 3.2 goals per game.
– Comes after a draw 0-0 with Norrkoping, previously succumbing to Djurgarden
-After these results the team was matched atop of Malmo and Goteborg.
– In the title race is included AIK Stockholm, this band is four to just three points away from Helsingborg.
-only one defeat so far on land registered opposition.
– 2.9 goals is marked on average in matches played in the championship of Helsingborg.