Round number five brings us face to face Sunday night at 20:00, two teams that are in a different position in the rankings. Hajduk Split will meet Belupo.
– The team is clear favorite game, given that their opponents are not in a very good situation in the rankings.
– Hajduk Split was eliminated from Europa League, surprisingly Dila Gori.
– Croatian band lost both games 1-0.
– At this time Hajduk can only rely on the championship win and a good performance in the cup, after elimination from UEFA.
– In batch component is not very many foreigners, starting Hajduk all parties with at least 7-8 Croats.
– Among foreigners from Hajduk, we can notice the Belgian Susic.
– In the last round home team won 2-1 with Dragavoljac.
– After this victory Hajduk has accumulated ten points and are unbeaten in the current edition of the championship.
– The band host of this game can boast the strongest attack 1.NHL, 11 goals being scored.
– With a victory in this match Hajduk could go first.
– Average goals in matches played by Hajduk is successful 3.5 per game.
– The band goes through a very delicate moment after evolution very weak lately.
– Still have not achieved a victory in the championship and was ranked ninth position leading to relegation playoff.
– Round last team drew 2-2 with Istra 1961 and ticked second point after another all won at home 2-2, but with Dragovoljac, the weakest team in the league.
– Belupo was defeated in three deplsari of as many possible until now.
– In four of the five matches played so far by Belupo have scored at least three goals.
– In the previous season Belupo was almost relegated.